Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July Weekend!

What a weekend. On Friday Travis and I went for a horse ride with Travis's mom and dad up Wildhorse Canyon. It was so pretty up there and the weather was perfect. On Saturday my sister Tiffany and I took the boys to the Mackay park where they were able to get in the fish pond they both got to bring home a gold fish. Sunday evening we went for a drive it was fun until I wrecked my dirt bike. Not so much fun after that. I blew my knee out so now I have to have surgery in a few weeks. So I thought I could find a little time to up date my blog.

I love this picture of Cooper he is just hanging out being good.








2 comments:

  1. sorry about your knee! and very cute pics of Coop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your 4th was fun. Thats no good about your knee. Coop is way cute!

    ReplyDelete